The Centre for Global Mental Health is very pleased to announce the launch of our new website today, at the same URL: http://www.centreforglobalmentalhealth.org/.
We hope as collaborators with our centre you will find the site useful. New features include:
1. An interactive map where you can click on countries to see descriptions of the projects we are working on there, or search for projects by classification. All our joint projects with you are listed there.
2. Regularly updated news and events feeds, including featured new publications and grants from members of the centre.
3. A twitter account regularly tweeting about global mental health issues and promoting the work of centre members and our collaborators (@GMentalHealth)
4. A people section with links to the profiles of all our members, research degree students, management group and steering committee.
5. A complete list of all centre publications since its' inception in 2009.
6. A resources section with links to our collaborators website, key global mental health publications, podcasts of centre seminars and global mental health videos.
7. A new quarterly newsletter that our collaborators can sign up to receive (http://www.centreforglobalmentalhealth.org/sign)